Is it still beneficial?

Rana

I’ve been switching from EP to EB. My baby is about to be three months in two days.. she was getting breast milk everyday in the beginning and at the end of two months I started producing really low.. I barely had any to store.. I have maybe 7oz froze.. my baby is starting to get sick her nose has been running going on two days now.. so I unthawed the rest of the milk that I had and I was going to give it to her bc I know it helps get over it quicker. She’s supplementing with formula. I try to feed her fro my breast when she’s hungry but she gets so fussy now that I just stopped breastfeeding her all together.. I went back to work and I’ve been EP but I’m still getting not so much at all.. I want her to latch bc if she’s sick my body will signal my milk to provide more antibodies for her but she just doesn’t want to latch and I’m so disappointed and feeling guilty. Idk why she doesn’t want to latch anymore.. I don’t want my milk to dry up I will feel so guilty but I’m only getting 1oz.. is me giving her this 7oz still beneficial?