I am dumb

Heya ladies❤️

First of all, I just want to say, the ladies here are so awesome 😍 so supportive and understanding! I just love this place!

Well, I wanted to share with you about this guy that texted me about my post on my socials!

So, lately I have been feeling really low, sad and hopeless. And I made a small post about it, then he replied to me.

Then, I told him in short what bothered me! He was really sweet and seemed genuinely concerned. We made jokes and even had some fun.

He seemed fun, then he asked if he could see me. So we swapped pictures! And that Brit guy was fineeeee as helll

So we went on talking and we even had some A-level flirting!

But then as the flirting progressed, he went on talking about his high sex drive. (I have a high sex drive too, but that don't mean I send random nudes to strangers that I have met)

And yeah, he sent me a picture of his thing!

I apologized because I was flirting too and I probably sent him mixed signals. And the reply he gave actually made me happy

I mean, yeah, he seem like a quarter-gentleman? But then, his next message pissed me off so bad.

He had the audacity to ask me for nudes just because he sent his, which btw I did not ask for!

What do you ladies think about this?

Ps. I was on that app and my friend told me that it was good for posting anonymous stuff, but ladies lemme tell ya' it's a hotbed of assholes out there.

There are some nice people, but mostly there are assholes!

Pps. I hope you ladies had a great new year, happy new year ladies!❤️