Is it right?

Porcelain

I'm 21 years old and I'm about four months into my relationship, things are quite serious as we're already planning on me moving in.

This is my first real relationship since I broke up with my ex of four years. I feel I healed from that, I gave myself almost two years, and was happy living single.

But I met this man out of the blue, totally not my typical "type"(he was kinda "bad boy", popular, etc.). And fell really really hard. Our first date lasted 6 hours! And that was strictly talking in a public setting. He's met my parents and close family and I can truely see how hard he tries to make me happy. Even though he doesn't have a strong relationship with his family, he constantly suggests visiting mine, or for them to come visit. Of course there's a few beliefs we have that really clash, but he actually puts in an effort to listen and have a conversation about it.

I can honestly say if he proposed this moment I would say yes. He's made me happier than I ever was with my ex. Or anyone else.

My question is, am I fooling myself? Or have I really found my "One"?