totally relatable right? (sacasm)

lol guys you know that totally relatable moment when your 22 year old boyfriend couldn’t cope with you moving an hour away so he cheats on and sends YOURS AND HIS nudes to a fake sex work girl on snapchat and then when you call him out on it he says it’s your fault for going through his phone after constantly saying he had nothing to hide despite hiding thousands of girl’s nudes in a hiden folder on a google drive but also promises to not do it again and then literally a week later you catch him begging a sixteen year old from virginia for nudes after you caught him hiding an unknown girl’s used underwear in his nightstand, but even still he denies it so then you somehow let him back in your life and THEN he has to reset his phone but a conversation comes up of him knowingly flirting with a thirteen year old from new jersey and even still the whole time he thinks YOURE the crazy one because you were friends with your ex because you ended on good terms and he made you block said ex yet still texted and had his ex as his number one best friend on snapchat for the last few months of your relationship? yeah i TOTALLY cant relate to that one. nope. not even a little bit.

(he’s slowly becoming more and more physically & mentally abusive than he used to be and i no longer feel safe. i need to leave but i don’t want to be alone again since i live alone in a house in the middle of the woods and get scared when im there alone. he wont let me get a job because he thinks i’ll leave him. i need help but i dont know where to start.)