Self reflection

Hello, ive been thru a lot in younger years but I want to talk about something that I feel everyone has a negative opinion about but I want to speak about it show my experience and maybe gets some advice and answers. So basically I was the innocent 15 year old girl who fell for a 17 year old in hs. He was pretty dreamy at first but after some time he changed. He would only want to hang out in secret without my or his parents knowing or being around. There were so many red flags but I was naive at the time I could see them. Or maybe I didn’t know how to react to them. But anyways he ended up trying to have sex with me 2 times non-consensually. The first time I told him “No” multiple times before it actually touched me. The second I didn’t let him get far enough.he was 18 and I was 16. He had the same look in his eyes as the first time. He tried to make me lay down and obey him but I didn’t. Idk why I let him treat me so badly for so long. I feel like I have a hole in heart and my innocence is gone. He used to make fun of how I looked and acted. He was never the same at home then he was in school. He acted like I was the love of his life in school but at home I felt like his little rag doll. The thing that made me leave him was he took another girl to prom and ghosted me for 2 weeks just to random try and pop back in my life like he never left. My home life was bad most my life dealing with my father toxic relationships with woman including beating them in front of me. I don’t want to tell him about these events because he just got out of jail for previously announced reasons. My fathers a changed man but for some reason I still don’t want my offender to get hurt or put in jail. What’s wrong with me?