My story (Kind Of Long)

*I have never spoke about this except to my husband and my therapist and counselor. That's why I am posting this anonymously but I also feel I need to get this off my chest more and let others know.*

I was 12 years old staying the night at my Aunt's house with my cousin and her brother and his friends. We decided that we'd all stay up all night and watch horror movies. Well, as the night went on everyone decided to go to bed. My cousin passed out on the couch with her brother in the recliner, one of his friends in the other recliner, another on the other couch, and another went to his room to sleep. Well, being that everyone was already asleep and obviously no room in the livingroom I went to my cousin's room to sleep. I had just changed and gotten comfortable in bed when the door opened, I just assumed she had finally woke up and came to bed so I didn't think anything about it when he climbed in the bed. Until, he got close to me put his hand over my mouth, and told me if I even said a word he'd kill me. I was terrified and paralyzed with fear to the point I didn't even fight. This is what kills me the most I didn't even try to stop it!😭 He rolled me onto my back, put a pillow over my face, and did his business. He came in me! I remember the feeling and how disgusted was at myself for letting it happen. He left and went back to the other bedroom. The next morning I remember waking up and having to act like nothing at all happened which was so hard. Later that next day we were getting ready to go swimming and he came in after I changed brought me morning after pill and made me take it. It's like it wasn't his first time because of this. I was 12 and he was 19..