Namaste 🧘🏼‍♀️

𝒥𝑒

After posting about my daughter's after school yoga, she got so many upvotes and sweet comments! Thank you all! It really means so much to her and I 🥰

You guys as well as my daughter and your yoga practicing little ones have inspired me to get more into yoga! It's always been a personal goal of mine to gain more flexibility. I'm going to add yoga to my daily routine, and either do it first thing in the morning to wake me up and get me energized for the day, or in the evening to wind down and help me relax.

I've been on YouTube, and Yoga With Kassandra(YouTube channel) is amazing! She talks you through everything, and is very beginner friendly. If you have any other yoga video reccomendations, please share. I'm always up for a challenge!

I encourage you all to join me on my journey towards a healthy 2020 and lifestyle! It takes 21 days to form a habit! Just 15-20 minutes of yoga a day, nothing crazy. Even 10 minutes a day is beneficial and better than nothing. Come on ladies and gents! Let's get strong and flexible! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♂️