Morning sickness is back😭

Erica

My morning sickness ruined my whole day in the worst way possible. I was feeling great all morning and was getting a lot accomplished with my housework until I made myself lunch. I made hotdogs and happily ate two but as soon as I finished my last bite I just knew it was going to come back up. I ran to the bathroom and proceeded to vomit everything I just ate. I had to fight back the puppy trying to see what I was doing. I quickly flushed the toilet and cleaned myself up.

I go back to eat another hotdog and an apple thankfully holding my food down. As I finished eating my apple I realized my mouth feels weird... something is missing! My partial is gone!!!!

I search everywhere, but I know I didn’t take it out. 😭 I accidentally flushed my partial down the toilet. I panic and start bawling like a baby. I have to be at work in 6 hours and I look like a fucking hillbilly 😭😭😭 definitely calling off. I never leave the house without my tooth since it’s right in front. I now have a dentist appointment first thing in the morning for a new partial. I’m laughing and crying over this awful mistake.

I can’t believe I flushed my partial down the toilet!😅😂😂😭