Husband probs

Emily

Sometimes my husband is so supportive. But I feel like half the time he’s so mean to me. Maybe I’m being overly emotional. It’s been a hard week at work and I come home to deal with more shit. Not only do I clean the house, shop, dishes, laundry, school drop off... etc. while being 9 months pregnant, tonight I come home from taking his daughter ( he has two, this is our first together) to dance class and back home, he’s sitting on the couch, watching TV and on his phone, dishes in the sink he I guess used since I did the dinner dishes and cleaned the kitchen before I left for dance class. He has the nerve to tell me the trash needs to go out and I can do it! So naturally, I’m pissed! I walk down the stairs, and each of his girls have shoes right at the bottom of the stairs, and he has THREE pairs of shoes right at the bottom of the stairs. This is a pet peeve of mine anyway because I fell down the stairs one time tripping over shoes, but I’m 9 months pregnant!!! I can’t fall!!! He tells me if it bothers me then I should put them in the closet myself. I’m so frustrated! Feeling so alone in all of this.