Advice and help

Hey so about a year me and my husband talked about his Facebook and other social media. I know people have it to keep in contact with people to see how they doing . Anyways we had a problem and it was that he would add any women he didn’t even know . It bother me I wouldn’t say nothing but at one point I told him about and he said he wouldn’t be adding women no more that he didn’t know. Fast forward I’ve notice he been doing it again. I told him this is what he said it’s social media I can add who ever I want to  socialize that bother me . For me I thinks it’s a disrespectful he said like he He doesn’t even care what he’s doing . For me it does it mean he don’t care what he doing it feel like he don’t want nothing doing with . A couple a days ago I saw this message on his phone he was asking coworker for something and the worker said go ask your girlfriend ( her name) for it . I read , I didn’t say anything to him because I didn’t think much of fast forward yesterday I went on message to see if something was going well guess what that message wasn’t there no more . So I thought if he didn’t have anything with the girl why would he delete the message that made me suspect something . So I told him we’ll go ask your girlfriend ( name ) he got mad he said well I’m not doing anything the coworker was just playing around . But I mean the coworker won’t say something like unless they see something between the girl and my husband . What do you ladies think . Am I over reacting to something. I don’t know what else to do I feel like this relationship is not working no more .