I’m pregnant ..

Sami💋 • Trinidadian 🇹🇹. 25♊️. Taken🔐. PreK 👩‍🏫 . Mom2Be👶🏾

Hey <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>. So I’ve missed my period for the month of January and was feeling sick yesterday.

Today I went to the doctors office with my boyfriend to check for pregnancy and we had to unfortunately fly out because I was pressed for time to get to work. So after work on my way home I stopped by the CVS and picked up a pregnancy test and said I’d take it myself to see the results. Then bam! It’s there as clear as day “pregnant “. I was shocked , nervous, happy ... so many emotions in one . So I FaceTimed my boyfriend to show him the test. He told me that he wasn’t surprised and knew that it would be the case because he knew I missed my period and I was feeling sick the other day . So then he kinda just didn’t say much else. I spread the news to my best friend she said she was happy for me. My boyfriend on the other hand just didn’t seem as enthusiastic. So we talked and he just told me he’s scared and was thinking about how he’s gonna support me and the baby and how he’s not ready to be a dad and he’s going to be here no matter what decisions I make because he wants to be with me. It kind of got me in my feelings a bit because I was at least expecting to hear something along the lines of “hey baby I know your afraid as am I, but we’ll figure this out we got this”. But unfortunately all

I got was an earful of worries and what if’s and I’m not ready to be a father’s. My best friend suggested I drop him and abort the baby... idk how to tell about this 😢.