Today is a fat day

Je

I’m having a fat day. I passed by a mirror and literally stopped in my tracks at what I saw. It’s as if I’d ballooned up overnight. My face is so full and round and fat, my torso looks like a cow, my ass looks frumpy... I mean just last week I was feeling great, motivated, going to the gym, just happy overall and energetic. Today I don’t want to do anything, see anyone, or go anywhere. I normally eat somewhat healthy, with the occasional eating out or ordering in. I try to take healthy lunches to work and eat healthy snacks and fruit throughout the day, and drink water. I go to the gym 2-3x a week to lift weights like I normally did pre-pregnancy. Today I just want to eat all the bread, all the bad carbs, and I just ate an entire bag of chips (family size, not regular size). I’m sure I’ll get my usual energy and happy mood back in a few days. Just needed to vent a little about how on some days during pregnancy you just feel like a COW and look like one too... and there’s nothing you can do to make yourself feel better. I’m gonna roll off this couch and go take a long hot shower now... maybe that will help. 🤷🏻‍♀️