I need to vent

I’m pregnant and have a 4 month old. My husband expects me to do so much and I’ll be honest I am super lazy when I’m pregnant. He’s always out of the house so the baby is my responsibility. He gets mad when clothes aren’t folded, stuff isn’t clean which I understand. But no parents help me and he’s barely home to help either.

Yesterday was the first time we went out since our baby was born and his mom watched our son. It’s sucked. We went to a store for him and he stayed in there for 2 hours while I sat on the side. I was so hungry the whole time and he knew I was. We were supposed to go to an Italian place and we ended up going to a place for him because it was closer and he made us late, we had to pick up my son.

When we got to the place he was on his phone the whole time.

I was so annoyed, we never have sex and even if we do it’s just him pulling my panties down from the side to stick it in and I’m never even wet cause there’s no love or foreplay it’s iust let me do this real quick. We haven’t made out in months.

This morning he told me to clean under the mattress and throw away my old shoes and I told him that’s a man job. I can’t pick up the mattress on my own.

I came back with a garbage back to do something else and clean up. He takes it and does it. I started talking saying let me do it and he’s humming over me( he has headphones in) I got so mad and he follows me now yelling and Screaming with the baby in his arms and when I start crying I’m the unstable one..

I cantleave he provides for us. Idk what to do