Embryo Donation 🥰

𝓜𝓻𝓼. 𝓛

Hi! We are Lenny & Janet Luciano. We hoping to become embryo recipients! We are looking to match with a couple that wants to donate embryos. I know it’s a long shot to post on here but I have decided to take the chance and do it anyway.

We are looking to complete our family and unfortunately <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> hasn’t worked for us. We have been struggling with infertility for almost three years now. We have tons of love to give and a happy home to raise a child in!

About us:

Hi! My name is Janet. I am 25 years old and a nanny to 4 amazing children ages 2-10. They’re absolutely wonderful. Before I was a nanny I worked in childcare. I did this for 5 years. I started as a one year old teacher and ended up working my way up to become the Administrative Coordinator of the school. I really enjoyed it however, Lenny and I decided to move a little further out from where we were so that we could have a nice chunk of land for our two dogs to play. Their names are Princess and Charlie. They have been with us since they were just 8 weeks old. They are absolutely wonderful dogs and love to play and snuggle, especially with kids! They spend a lot of time with the children I nanny and our nephew. I enjoy doing yoga, cooking and interior design! I have been taking yoga classes for a little over a year now and love it. It helps me stay focused and grounded. I would consider myself pretty down to earth. Ever since I was a kid I imaged being a mom and raising children. We have so much love to give and would love to be considered for donor embryos.

Hi. My name is Lenny. My wife Janet and I are hoping to recieve donor embryos to complete our family. I am 31 years old. I am also a small business owner. My company specializes in residential electrical work but we do some commercial work as well. I have been an electrician for 5 years now and it is one of my passions. In my spare time I enjoy playing billiards. I am on a pool league and really enjoy playing. I have met a bunch of amazing people through it. I have always hoped to be a dad!

Our home:

We own a home in Pennsylvania. Our home is a 1,600sqft. rancher that is 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, on a little over a half acre of land. It was completely gutted and remodeled when we bought it. We are in a quaint little neighborhood with tons of kids. Our neighborhood over looks a wonderful little farm as well! We love living in the country as it’s very peaceful. We are still close to shopping and tons of recreation though which is nice. We love going down to the river and letting our pups swim and go for walks in the summer.

Our family:

We have a large extremely loving family! We have Sunday dinners every weekend complete with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. We are very lucky to be so tight knit. Our parents and our grandparents would love to welcome a new addition to the family!

If you’d like to talk further or have questions about us or our family feel free to comment below.