Love yourself

Carolll

I always had this problem of forgetting who I am and just focusing on how bad I am for always comparing myself to other people. I would always look at them and said ”why can't I be as pretty as them” or ”as skinny as them” I created this image in my head and kept all those negative thoughts in my head on how I wanted my body to be and I would name myself disgusting. I know I wanted to make a change to feel better mentally and physically. During my time being sexual abused and never being able to be open about it, I would always mistreat myself or never care about my body I felt disgusting and I wish I was like others but, little did I know I was mentally abusing myself with all those negative thoughts. I just want to start loving myself and start eating healthy with a positive mindset with out no negative goal of going for a perfect body. My new goal is to get fit and challenge myself to be a better version of myself. I’m no longer going to look for excuses or pretext for anything. I’m going to challenge myself and not stay behind. We got this❤️