Told him im pregnant.

Sabrina

My boyfriend and I have been living together for over a year and dating the same amount of time. 8months ago I had a miscarriage, and everything kind of went down hill from there. My mental health and the health of our relationship. As of last night we moved back in with our parents to save money, and work on our mental health to be stronger when we move into a new place together. This morning I took a test and told him, he’s freaking out. He’s got 2 boys 4 and 6 and not enough money to raise a new child. I’m living in my dads spare room and will be seeing him 2-3x a week, and we’re planning to live like this for about 6 months so we can save money. It’s going to be so hard to do this because I feel like I’m doing it alone... I sleep alone most nights, and don’t want to be growing this baby without him next to me. He’s scared but I don’t think he’s the kind of man to just leave me hanging. Just freaking out. Any advice or kind words are appreciated. Or if you’re going through/ have gone through something similar let me know how you did it. Thank you