My heart just broke a little...

Kelsey

My husband just got 3 new rare bottles of bourbon that he’s super excited about (he’s a bit of a collector 😅). He told me that he has it all planned out when he’s going to open each one. Of course, I had to ask about his plan! He told me that one of them he was going to open when we got our first positive pregnancy test, the second he was going to open with his parents when we tell them they’re going to be grandparents, and the third, when we find out the gender of our baby. 😍😭

It is honestly soo incredibly sweet of him... but breaks my heart. We’ve been trying for 6 months with not even a slight VFL. I know in the grand scheme of things, this isn’t long at all... but I just can’t help but to wonder if we won’t be able to have children. It has been one of my worst fears for a long time and I’m afraid that it’s slowly becoming true.

The truth is that I love our life just the way it is and the idea of having a child still terrifies me just a little... but I still hope for a positive every. single. day. The thought that we may not be able to absolutely tears my heart to pieces.

For the record, I’m not really looking for any advice... just felt like I needed to vent. 🤷‍♀️❤️