How I Tell my Husband We're PREGNANT!

Mary • God First over all 🙏 Mom of 3 blessings Happily Married 💑💍

I was dying holding this Lil' Secret 🤭 Last Night Couldn't Wait anymore after 4 Days Knowing that I Was Preggo

And I Tell my lovely Hubby That We are expecting For Nov .10. 2020 our baby #3 👶 according to app I'm 5 Weeks and 2 Days. 🤰🏻Omg I'M SO Exiting and Scared at the same Time . So Before He was going to bed after a long and busy day I tell him that I Had a Gift for him that I bought 2 days ago and Couldn't give it to him because last days I was very Busy. And Give him a lil Box with this inside 🥰💝💙

And a lil note inside. So to make the story short. he was like really a Surprise for me!!? . I was yesss! And YOU Gonna love it .😅

So He started opening the box I put Some gift tissue paper inside. And he was like what is it? Staring at me lol

Omg I Still remember he's Face. 😂 He tought it was a Prank or something

I said take the paper out and check

When that men took the paper out He Did stayed quiet 🤫Open Hes Eyes 😳 smile😊 laugh 😄 so many emotions

After our last pregnancy almost 6 years ago. He Tought I was kidding he ask if it was for real? He Couldn't sleep last night 😴🤣🤣🤣 I talk to him today later at work and he still in Shock Today.

Now gonna see how I Tell my mom and 2 other kids👧👦. . Her birthday is coming and that will be a great day And great present 🎂🎁 since she is dying for another grandchild baby.🤗