Word of advise: Take your pain medicine. 😩

Jenna

So.. I had a csection on Friday the 20th. I felt great. Got up when they let me, took it easy but still was willing to get up and walk and do what I had to do. Saturday I got so many compliments on how great I was doing for just having a major surgery. I asked to be released early due to this virus I wanted out of that hospital. They were perfectly fine with that.so Saturday afternoon I was told to wait until they could get my prescriptions for the pain medication sent to my pharmacy before I got discharged. Well I was discharged at 5pm and was due for more pain medication at 6:40pm. We wanted to get the baby home and unload the car before my husband went to pick up my medications. Well.. here to find out the pharmacy closed at 6 and it was 6:15 once we got home and settled. So now it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm in the worst pain of my life! I am taking Motrin but it isn't doing anything for me. I feel like I'm having full on contractions while pumping and I can't get around without my husband's help. Any suggestions on how to help this unbearable pain until the pharmacy opens up tmw? I've never been in so much pain in my life.