So Many Emotions!

Long post but I just need to share my feelings...

I just found out my husband and I are pregnant with baby #3. We have a 3 year old and a 7 month old. I will have this baby 15 months after I gave birth. I have so many mixed feelings.

It took us 7 months to conceive our 1st, 5 months for our 2nd and this one happened about 6 months earlier than I planned haha. I feel weird that I haven’t had to go through the stress of testing every month. I am so excited that we are pregnant, but this time feels so different.

I feel scared about COVID-19. My doctors office isn’t taking prenatal appointments until 15 weeks because of it! I haven’t contacted my midwife yet so I don’t know if that will be different.

I am worried about finances. I am a teacher in Canada and am currently on my 1 year mat leave from baby #2. Now I’m worried if I wait to go back to work at the end of my maternity leave (August) I will not have enough insurable hours to qualify for maternity leave.

I’m nervous about having babies so close together. I’ve heard about complications because of bodies not healing. I’m also sad that our middle child doesn’t get as much time being the baby.

Part of me is worried about what people will think. I know how stupid this feeling is, but I really can’t help it.

Lastly, and most importantly, I am so excited for this amazing adventure that our little family gets to take! This baby is going to be so loved!

Congratulations to all you mommas! December 2020 will be a great month!