Good Sunday everyone!! && thanks so much for all the birthday wishes πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’• love you all! β € I

Cindee β€’ Mommy | Lifestyle Blogger #momof6 Find me on insta @cindeebaibee
Good Sunday everyone!! && thanks so much for all the birthday wishes πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’• love you all! β € I wanted to share this late post πŸ™ƒ but lesson 6 I did it! I got over me hating myself in a bathing suit & decided to experience this amazing time in the water with Carter!! β € β € I was literally nervous it’s a whole different feeling watching from the side line and being in the pool. But I loved it!! β € β € Experienced my first digi swim and wow what is ever amazing to see his big eyes underwater !My little big eyed fishy 🐠 πŸ’•β € But Check out my highlights for his progress πŸ₯°β € β € #waterbabies #babyswimming #babyswim #babyswimclasses #babyswimlesson #babyswimmers #toddlerswim #toddlerswimming #toddlerswimlessons #baby #swimming #swimtoronto #ToddlerLife #KidsTagram #FirstTimeMummy #toddler #TorontoKids #fun #daddy #loveyou #adorable #swim #babiesofinstagram #instafun #bond #littleone #swimmer #lesson #leisurecentre #ad β €