Really need some advice

This is the conversation I had with my boyfriend last night. It’s kind of a lot to read. But I really wanna know what you ladies would do in my situation. I felt beyond disrespected and completely blindsided.

And I’d like to clear a couple things up. There were no drugs being done around his son. My brother and sister in law smoke weed occasionally. It was never once smoked around him. The pipe was laying out in my brothers vehicle one time but was put away. The PFDs had been left in the truck at the marina. My Dad went and got them and brought them back to everyone. My family welcomed my boyfriend and his son with open arms. Let them use their fishing poles, tackle, pellet guns to shoot at empty cans, told them to help themselves to any and all food, talked with them, joked around with them. I never once saw anyone be disrespectful or rude to them, I wouldn’t have been ok with that if it had happened. Other than some rainy weather and my boyfriend being pissy on Sunday- I thought we all had a good weekend. He complains that we had to what they wanted, camp where they wanted etc. My boyfriend is the one who picked out our camping spot. Multiple time throughout the weekend I said ‘what do you guys want to do? We don’t have to go/do what they’re doing’ His response every time was ‘No babe this is your guys trip, I’m along for the ride’