Babysitting problems

Ni

Hi all, need your advice.

My daughter is almost 15 months old, we don’t have any support here, where we live. So the little is is always with me and my hubby.

She is very very attached to me, I’m still BF with no signs of finishing. I’m also still on my maternity leave. So you get the idea.

As we literally had no “our” time with my hubby, we’ve decided to introduce her to the babysitter.

I found the lovely girl that came for an hour first and we all together were at home.

Second time was harder, we stayed together for an hour and left for an hour. She calmed down pretty fast after we left but has a meltdown in half an hour. So we came back home to a screaming baby. As soon as I picked her up, she stopped crying.

Today, hubby was at work and I left them for 2 hours, asked to feed her as she was getting hungry. She started to cry as soon as she understood I was leaving. I left very fast and positive, talked to her that I will come back in an hour and she will have fun with a girl. And in an hour I got an Sms that she hasn’t stopped screaming. I came back straight away and the babysitter didn’t know what to do with her as she was screaming on top of her lungs walking around the house. She calmed down as I was holding her.

If you have any ideas what to do or had similar experience please let me know! This whole situation got me really sad as our baby is actually very funny and cheerful one.