Am I the problem?!

Ok so I’ve been with my husband for 4 years now. He has never been big on hygiene but it’s been at it’s worst for a couple years now. He goes up to 3 days with out a shower and some times a week without brushing his teeth. He goes to work 5 days a week and he sweats so much. When he comes in I can barley stand the smell of him. I’ve expressed to him multiple times about how I feel about this and that I don’t want to love on him when he’s nasty like that. I’ve got to the point when I just tell him he stinks and that I don’t want to kiss him or hug him. He gets mad at me and tells me that I don’t ever kiss him and that I don’t love him but that’s not true. It just makes me physically sick to my stomach to kiss him when he’s so stinky. I never tell him rudely that he stinks I tell him more jokingly so it don’t hurt his feelings but it bothers me a lot.. he is currently sitting over here on day 3 of not showering and mad at me because I wouldn’t kiss him this morning. Idk what to do. I have to tell him when to take a shower and brush his teeth like a child. I don’t want to do this because I don’t want to nag him but geez I just can’t handle it.