Why do I feel this way

I have honestly never felt this lonely. Yeah I have my husband and my kids but I feel so alone all the time, I literally hold everything in not just bad thing but good things also. I hate this feeling. I have no motivation to do anything and I just want to lay in bed all day and just not ever get up. Yeah I eat bad and I realize that I hate that I do I feel disgusting and so guilty that I eat this way but for some reason I have a hard time stopping. Literally I feel sad, upset, happy, lonely I just turn to food. I don’t know how to stop and I don’t know how to talk to anyone about it. My husband already judges what I eat and how much but he doesn’t understand why.. I literally have no family or friends to talk to my family blocked me from their lives and my friends moved on because they are living their 21 year old lives.. I’m 20 I also literally hide when I eat sometimes because I’m ashamed and I dont want my husband to know I am eating like I literally hide and lie to him it’s so embarrassing and I just want to cry at how pathetic I am sometimes