Fell off the bed

My baby fell off the bed try to get a toy he knocked off and I was getting dressed. I've never heard him cry like this and it really scared me.. After probably 10 minutes I got him to 100% stop crying but If I put him down he started fussing and crying again. He was tired and hungry too so I'm sure it added to some of the crying. I checked his breathing, eyes for dilation, touched parts of his body to see if he cried when they were touched. He's smiley, playing, almost back to normal except still crying some. More fussy than normal. I'm so worried. This is the first time it's happened and I feel awful. He's taking a nap right now and the mom guilt is really setting in. Should I take him to the ER and get him checked out just to make sure? Or just monitor him for the next couple days and make sure he doesn't show signs of head trauma? Please no judging.. I know it's awful and should have never happened. I should have watched him better while I was getting dressed. I just don't know what to do..

Vote below to see results!