My sexy experience.. worth the read 😉

So my husband and I went on a vacation (just us) and we had a pool table in our cabin. We were drinking and playing pool, vibing to some r&b. I bend over the pool table to shoot my ball and next thing I know my husband grabs my hips and rubs his dick on my butt. I look back at him and smile because I already know what that means

So then he turns me around, we start making out. He turns me back around and picks me up on the pool table

I had on lingerie so my little thong got pulled off and he started eating my pussy from behind. I swear he knows every tongue roll, flick, turn, and movement to do lol. He starts fingering me and still going to town on my clit. I cum all over the place

I get up off the table and I start kissing him deep and rubbing on his dick. Then I sexily go down slow and get on my knees and start pulling down his shorts and looking at him all naughty.

I start giving him head and he leans his head back moaning. He slides his in my hair and looks down at me biting his lip. I come up and tease him and then I tell him to follow me

I take him upstairs in our jacuzzi. I get us a nice hot bubbly bath going and I get in and start bouncing my ass in the bubbles.

He got in with me rubbing all over my ass. He grabbed my ponytail and said "mmm that pussy is all mine" as he runs his hands down to my pussy. I said "yes daddy, I've been a very bad girl" he then bent me over and slid it in slow one stroke and started pounding the next stroke. He grabbed my titties from behind and said " fuccckkkkk babby " I felt his dick throbbing inside me so I decided to tease him some.

I sat him down with my ass still in his face and I rode him reverse cowgirl. He was rubbing, grabbing, smacking, kissing all over my ass. He stuck his thumb in my ass and started thrusting in me. Oh fuck it felt so good. We both came and got out the tub.

I laid on the bed wore out from the big dick I just took and came on like 6 times lol. But just when I thought we were done, he pulled my legs and drug me to the end of the bed he started rubbing and grabbing on my ass

He then spreads my ass and starts eating my ass out, I start moaning so loud. He then starts rubbing my pussy and moaning while hes doing it. He eats me out for a good 10 minutes making me cum twice. He slides his dick in and slowly start to stroke my tight lil pussy. He rolls me over so my legs are on his shoulders and starts playing with my clit and biting his lip. He looked at me and said "I love your sweet pussy baby" I just moaned so loud because that really turned me on, he realized it because then he picked me up and fucked me against the wall. Yall this right here oooooweeeeeeeee.

He made me squirt all over the place. I ended up falling asleep like 2 seconds after we finished. BEST. SEX. EVER. I. LOVE. MY. HUSBAND MMM