PPD hyperthyroidism??

Tatum, Zora & Amara`s Muva 🌹 • 26|Navy Wife| Mommy.

So i lost my baby at 19 weeks in april and about 2 weeks after i been noticing my mood changing. I was diagnosed with ppd and depersonalization disorder. Everyday i have moments of feeling like im dreaming or disconnected from reality. I've been going to counseling and i take .5mg of ativan twice a day as needed. I been to my family doctor after over 10 trips to the ER last month for anxiety and panic attacks..i got blood work done and my thyroid levels are elevated...they think that this is whats causing the anxiety and depersonalization...The only thing that seems to help me come out of depersonalization is when i take an ativan because it calms my brain down ..idk but i want to know if any of you have or no anybody that has delt with thyroid issues and felt better after starting treatment..my depersonalization and anxiety is taking over my life and im in nursing school..my memory has gotten bad and I am having a hard time working and even driving because im always feeling so disconnected, i also had a ct of my brain done and nothing was found..i dont see my endocrinologist until the 22nd to determine whether i need treatment or not..Thank you for taking the time to read this 😔