TW VENT SUIC*DE

I’m leaving my abusive husband tonight, the cops didn’t believe me and threatened to put me in jail for defending myself while my husband threatened to break my ribs, and hurt me. And then dumping lemon juice in my eyes and pulling me by my legs off the bed and screaming at me while I couldn’t see. And repeatedly spitting in my face

Thats only what happened tonight. He’s done a lot worse (lock me in closest, tell my family I’m a prostitute which I’m not, make false police reports on me). The police agreed with him because he’s a USMC vet, and he ran outside talking to them before I could and saying it’s ptsd as an excuse.

I literally want to die, he’s been so horrible to me constantly but I can’t live without him. I need help, I don’t have any friends because of him, and I don’t have much family. I have no one and nothing anymore. I can’t go on and live. Why is life so horrible. The police said it’s all my fault and I’m beginning to think it is. I didn’t do anything though, idk I’m just typing to distract myself when I should be packing up my things.