Miscarriage or regualr blood clot?

Bianca

So I recently started taking my birth control again about few weeks ago I use to take it at 4 o clock before when I was on it and then now I started taking it at 720 am I sometimes forget when I’m getting ready for work and miss like 3 days worth or more because I never take them after work I’m always forgetting. I started my period about few days ago on Monday I believe nothing to bad was heavy first day but it came down the second day. The third day I felt super sick I woke up at 8 am feeling fine. I was tired still so I went back to sleep I woke up feeling super sick. Nauseous and out of it. My mom got me some medicine and it said works instantly after taken two I felt better and didn’t feel sick the next day. I assume I was done with my period Thursday I wasn’t spotting I was in the clear, come Friday I was spotting but it was pink. Then it cleared up. Later that night me and my boyfriend had sexual intercourse, later I went to use the bathroom. As I went to wipe I was bleeding. Idk if my period came back. I felt lower back pain and stomach cramping. Idk how I went from pink to clear to super red. I ended putting in tampon and later there was small blood clot. I usually get blood clots which leads me to endometriosis. Obviously there’s explanation for this, maybe it’s my pills I miss them or take them and forget to take them the next few days. I don’t think I was pregnant and had miscarriage me and my boyfriend always use protection even when I’m not on birth control I know there’s a chance condoms and break. But idk it just doesn’t sit right with me, I just turned 21 the other day so my insurance now covers me to get full examination to see if I may have endometriosis. I’ll more than likely make appointment for this week I can’t wait anymore.