Struggling to cope

Good evening everyone.. this could be a trigger warning to some so please be aware..

At the beginning of may I matched a lad on tinder, he was lovely, normal conversations.. 4 hours after we started speaking, he brought me a bracelet off amazon, I thought was weird I had told him to cancel it.. a week or two in he started becoming very strange and constantly wanting to be on the phone to me, asking where I am and to send location, he would throw a hissy fit if I didn’t answer him (phone or message).. he said he was just caring for me and wanted to make sure I was safe.. fast forward to the last week in may, I had my cousins with me for 5 days straight after there mam walked out of their family home, I was doing school runs, walking the dog, cleaning for their nana and making sure everything was sorted for the next morning.. I was stressed to bits, this guy had offered me a weekend stress release at his with a day on the beach and no hassle.. I went on the Saturday night 30th may, stayed over, went to the beach the next morning.. spent all day there from 10:30 till 5:30.. I was burnt like hell.. couldn’t move my legs with the pain.. we got back and I jumped in the shower to ease the sting out of the sunburn.. I got out and got dressed.. following this he offered to rub cocoa butter on my legs to ease the pain. He tried to make a move and attempted at undoing my shorts, I pushed him off and said no.. he then continued to do so, my whole body froze, I was in pain so couldn’t move as quick.. he goes down on me then proceeds to insert his dick into me whilst ah just lay there stuck and froze.. am I reading this wrong or is this rape?😭😭😭 please help