Stressed and advice? What would you do? How would you feel?

So back in april i got laid off from my job because of all the stuff going on and decided to finally seriously start submitting to modeling agencies as its been a dream of mine for years. I got signed to a well known agency/management in NY and have my portfolio shoot with one of their photographers coming up. Heres were its stressful. My boyfriend raps and sings and from doing so he has done shows at clubs (i cant get in as im not of age yet), network with various people, travelled for shows and opportunities, worked with people male and female, done photoshoots and has sometimes used suggestive/inappropriate lyrics. I dont have an issue with it generally I only have had issues when he goes to club shows for hrs and tells me hes had a drink and doesnt respond for hrs or if i see hes started following random women who post suggestive images if i dont know they are a networking opportunity. My boyfriend is mad at me because i am doing this shoot and does not want me to pursue modeling at all because he believes I will be around “a lot of men” and that I will be taking suggestive photos (i wont im not signed to that sort of agency and i plan to do more commercial/print work which is what my portfolio shoot will showcase). I invited him to this shoot off and on for months so he could see everything and he has adamantly refused to go and says im a hypocrite because “ive made things difficult for his music” although ive helped him with promotional videos, always told him to keep doing ect whereas he doesn’t even want me to pursue this at all saying things like “youre not doing it” “let me provide” ect. We both are younger (hes 22 Im 19) and live at home so idk why he keeps talking about providing. I dont know how to make him feel okay with this hes the only one ive wanted to support me and hes done the exact opposite this whole time. At first he trued saying for my safety but i invited him to come so many times and he keeps talking about letting him provide and telling me im not doing it ect it feels like he just wants to control me. Even with my older job i worked in makeup and he’d be upset with that or even told me I couldn’t do school one time(he doesn’t say that anymore) idk what to do