Is everything my fault 🥺

According to my so everything is my fault, I do everything from starting every argument, to making my so feel angry by my tone of voice etc

Even in couples counseling if I say that wasn’t my intention, what? I didn’t sound like that I wasn’t even angry, that’s not what happened,

He says YA IT IS, Ya you were!

Than gets pissed I’m denying everything

He says I do that to look perfect đź‘Ś

I tell him my beliefs EXAMPLE I believe you’re not being truthful with me

He gets angry and says I told you I was telling the truth so your beliefs are wrong because I AM TELLING YOU what I believe so there’s no need to tell me your beliefs they’re WRONG because when I’m telling you how it is, that’s how it is. Period.

He says I make him out to be a horrible guy, I make him feel stupid, I act like I’m perfect, I dent everything

At this point I feel helpless ... defeated....

He’s allowed to have bad days

Me? Nope 👎 if I do it means I wanna start an argument (I like and told him I like being left alone and I’ll talk when I’m ready)

I think he does things on purpose too... then I get the blame for it.... like he knows EXAMPLE I like my coffee cold sometimes he will hand me a piping hot coffee and I’ll say with no anger or irritation it’s really hot BAM argument starts and I’m to blame Because “I never learned to shut the fuck up” I’ll say I’m not arguing I just stated the coffee was SUPER hot than comes the oh no she didn’t get what she wanted fuck you! I’m sick of you starting on me this is bullshit I don’t do this to you!!!!

He says I’m the one who starts arguments I do shit that piss him off on purpose I REALLY DO NOT

The counselor just goes along with him and I constantly feel bullied in session

Is everything really my fault?

Vote below to see results!