Am I being crazy?

So I’m 27 weeks pregnant and haven’t even began setting up a nursey. I’m a stay at home mom (baby due in November) and I keep telling my fiancé we need to get started but he just keeps saying oh well have time. It’s just so annoying because I’m home all day with basically nothing to do and I know I could be putting together pack & plays, organizing things and washing her cloths etc but he doesn’t want to go out and buy anything. He gives me a small allowance but I put 75% of that in my savings as we agreed. I’ve already bought most of the little things but we don’t have any of the big things for her yet (car seat/stroller, bassinet, crib) which he agreed to buy. Maybe I’m just anxious and wanting to rush things. I’m at risk for pre term labor and would just feel much better if I knew I had everything ready ASAP. I see other women who are due in November and they basically already have everything set up. It’s like he doesn’t understand that 1. My cervix is short and I don’t have a cerclage therefor spontaneous preterm birth can happen at any time. 2. Our baby has a genetic disorder and life after birth may be hectic (we won’t know the severity of expression until she’s here) 3. It gets harder to be active everyday as I’m getting bigger and my stamina is diminishing. 😩😩

Am I being crazy?

Vote below to see results!