If she died does he still get his green card

Okay so my best friend killed her self. And she did papers for her husband they had a daughter done year old who was born in the United States. So all he didn’t get yet is his green card. Or does he need to go back to Dominican Republic. My friends family didn’t care about her she felt like her husband wasn’t giving her attention and the baby more attention she told me she wanted an abortion but had the baby because that was his dream. Also that they were having less intimacy and that she couldn’t live with out being with her husband and that she hated her family and her mother because her own mother called her crazy and her evil ass grandma that said okay if you kill yourself nothing we just burry you. And she pushed her to kill her self by all the thing a she said to her. Her husband was the love of her life she always told me she loved him more then anything In this world and when other times she tried she told him to keep her ashes and to not give them to anyone else because that would be all he would have less of her he feels really guilty is always sad that that’s all he has. Months before while other times she tried she told me that in heaven will be the only place that no one will ever separate them again. She felt like having a baby was in the way of there marriage. She said before the baby they were the happiest and yes before she got pregnant she was always happy but when she had her she was a different person totally different with hate and resentment crying every day fighting with her mom and grandma. While she was pregnant she hit her stomach because her husband barely had intimacy with her she told me before they did it everyday. And then since she was pregnant he barely satisfied her. She felt a lot of resentment towards the pregnancy and her husband but her husband was the love of her life. She told me that if she did first one day she would always be waiting for him. She said if they couldn’t be happy when it was just them two both of them only then she didn’t want anything without him.