What's happening?

I'm gonna start off with some background information. I've had a regular period since I got it even when I first got it. I've had my period for almost 7 years and I'll be 20 soon. I don't know if this matters but I had an abortion about a year and a half ago which I'm pretty sure was done incorrectly because it hurt a lot and the internet said it's not supposed to but, I don't know. I'm not stressed and nothing in my life has changed recently. So two days ago I started bleeding at around 11pm by 2 or 3 am there was a small blood stain in my pad which is a normal amount of blood for the beginning of my period. I took a shower and changed pads and went to sleep. When I woke up there was no blood in my pad. I wiped myself and there was only faint pink. At around 5pm of day two it had completely stopped. Nothing happened until day 3 (today) at 1130pm I started bleeding again still very light. I had sex with my boyfriend about 2 hours before that. I don't know what's happening and I know irregular periods are common but again this has NEVER happened to me before. Should I be worried? Is it still normal? Should I see a doctor? Does anyone know what it could be? I'm so so scared:)))