Husband angry cos I gave money to my daughter

Hello everyone, please tell me if I’m in the wrong .

We have two daughters together!

He doesn’t spend any time with them and always on his phone .

My husband of five years needed my bank statements for his visa application for uk alone with other supporting documents. He saw my bank statement and started checking my outgoing and was questioning me . I gave money to my daughter few times towards her deposit as she is saving to buy . I always told my husband that I’m gonna help her weather she has a good job or not . It’s my money which I had from remortgaging my property before we got married . I also work pay the bills and look after our kids . I came to know few years ago that my husband doesn’t like my elder kids who I had from previous marriage . He made me think he’s the perfect man and will treat my kids like his own but I was wrong . I don’t know why but he doesn’t like my daughter and every time he does that I wanna help my daughter more cos she never asks me for anything and say mum you need to keep money for my little sisters . He’s always going on about him how hard he works but forgets I work too , look after the house and am saving thousands by looking after my girls at home instead getting babysitters etc . I always gonna put my kids first if he’s making a big seen cos of money that tells me something. I could see he was so angry and annoyed saying I’m done got nothing to say . He said give everything to them meaning my son and daughter . My son never asks me for anything . it shows he clearly doesn’t like my kids .