Twin rainbow babies!

Jamie

Not only did we have a surprise pregnancies but we found out that’s we are having twins! I have had 6 miscarriages in the last 7 years and my last was a blighted ovum which was the most devastating. So we decided to hold off trying anymore. When I found out I had missed my period, I immediately called the dr. First ultrasound didn’t see anything at the time. Dr thought it was already a miscarriage or I was not far enough along. I went back a week later without a lot of hope and suddenly we saw the “engagement ring” of the first baby. I was so happy and still very scared but knew it was healthy and then to my surprise my dr sees the second baby! I was utterly shocked! Such a rollercoaster of emotions! I didn’t quite know how to feel! My other kids are 15, 12 and 8 and now I’m having twins! My husband thought the dr was just kidding. He doesn’t have any children of his own and now he is having twins! We are still being very cautious since babies were only measuring at 5 weeks and 2 days. But that was a week ago and I’m having strong symptoms now. Hoping and praying for a healthy pregnancy and for both twins to thrive!