I want to experience something else

I am with my first boyfriend/partner, and I cannot imagine being in a relationship with anyone else. I actually don’t think i can, lol. We’ve known each other for 2 yrs and dated for 1 1/2.

It’s kind of go-with-the-flow, but I definitely think (given the circumstances that had to happen to even meet him), that ya know, he’s the one I would like to spend the rest of my life with. We click on the important parts, like morals, politics (not political hobbyism) , and sense of humor. As a HS freshman, when I was obsessed with finding a bf, I made a list of everything i wanted. Forgot about for years. Realized it a few weeks ago that he happens to check all those boxes. So ya know that’s great.

Any who, I think I may be bi/pan? And it doesn’t change my love for him at all. I just feel like there’s a piece of me missing. I think after graduating college, I want to take a break and then come back secure on who I am. I also want to get a taste of what’s out there. Just out of curiosity. I don’t want to hurt him, but I’m also not sure how to go about this.

I an uneasy about this because I don’t want to lose him within this time. I still want to be in contact with him during this time too. Like I said, he’s the one I want to spend my life with.