my best friend is pissing me off

shes been in and out of the hospital after ‘accidentally’ smoking k2, and she was on house arrest this whole time. she was really tweaked out. i’ve been supporting her but she’s been making dumb decisions since she got out!! shes been making dumb decisions for years and atp im convinced she has some mental illness that will never go away. i tried to help her but im not a therapist. She knows she needs help but wont get it. All shes worried about is money and a boyfriend. She’s been posting naked pics of herself on snapchat telling people to subscribe to her OF, then she says “yall forget that i have a man” as if she doesn’t insinuate that shes single!! its seriously something wrong with her and im not the type to keep supporting this type of behavior. I cant stand to hear her talk about it or to watch her tear herself down year after year. its not my responsibility to get her the help she needs when i cant even help myself. im just genuinely upset and sad about the shit shes doing. We’re both 19 but it seems like shes already too far gone.