It’s 3:15 in the morning and I want to text a friend

It’s legit 3:15 in the morning and for some reason I want to text a friend I haven’t talked to in awhile.

I legit just want to say like “Hey, it’s been a hot minute since we talked, but you’re always in my thoughts, even when I’m too busy to text. I hope you’re doing better than when we last talked. I hope we can chat and catch up soon!”.

It’s honestly kind of dumb to want to do it now, but during the day I just get busy and she works constantly so it’s like we never really have time to talk, or it’s at night when she’s gotten off work or I’m just not as busy.

I also may just want to text her because I honestly miss talking to her or it could also be I’m on my period and am feeling a bit more sentimental and just more honest? Idek

I really want to text her but I won’t be because it’s so late at night(or early in the morning;however you look at if) and I actually don’t know if she turns her phone on do not disturb or keeps it on so I don’t want to possibly wake her up if she’s the type of person that leaves their phone on all night.

I’m feeling weird and I’m tired but not tired at the same time. Ugh!