skincare tips. Please.

ok first of all I’m a literal monster now. after trying Cerave acne foaming cleanser for my acne, my face exploded and now it’s gone to the point of bleeding like some of these pimples pop by themselves and I really just want to crawl into a hole and stop looking at myself . I’ve been breaking out so frequently that I’m coming to terms with giving up entirely on everything, I have no motivation to do anything anymore . I do use makeup but I never have the time or money to buy good primer since my face is sensitive. all I have on home for the next 2 weeks is cerave and aloe vera (ha. ha.) . I’m so disappointed in myself for thinking cerave would help my face because it’s really sensitive, but it only made it worse🙂 my family won’t stop coming to me telling me and noticing my face and they tell me to wash my face every day and I’m tired of it. I hate hormones for making me hate myself.

Please give me tips on anything for sensitive skin that’s fragrance free with no coconut oil, sorry for the rant