Confused!!!

Tiffany

Hey gals that are ttc! I'm so confused. I had my period on 10-9 to 10-15 (all be it the last three days were barely even more than spotting). My wife and I used the turkey baster method on 10-16, 10-20, and 10-24. My cycles have never been regular and I have been known to skip months and have two periods a month.

I have been having some odd pains. According to this app, I should have ovulated on 10-24. I had my usual ovulation cramps and ewcm, but these haven't gone away. In fact they've gotten heavier. My cramps are on my left pelvic side and the middle of my lower abdomen. The cm is more like watery ewcm and is clear. No clumps or color is weird smells.

Also my left boob is a little swollen and slightly tender to touch but water from my shower can't touch it otherwise it hurts.

I have had bv before in the past from having sex with the potential father, but we changed him and now like I said are using the turkey baster method.

Three days ago I had slight pink tinge on my unders, yesterday the same thing, and now today it was more but not enough to wear a pad not was it red, just pink.

In the morning I have way more cm than I do in the evening.

Can anyone help me? Did you have any of these?? Af isn't due until 11-7.