My husbands hygiene is TERRIBLE

I don’t know what to do at this point..

when my husband and i started dating things were great. We recently got married in July, dated for 2 years and had a baby. I noticed that the longer we were together the more “comfortable” he got.

He stopped brushing his teeth.

Not only that, but he stopped taking showers as frequently. He showers, but before it was more frequent like 2-3 times a day.

Now, I feel like he sits there and plays in his ass, because his hands randomly smell like this strong foul odor of butt.

I’ve tried to sit him down multiple times to tell him About his lack of hygiene and his new frequent smell and all he does is storm off and not want to talk about it. It’s gotten to the point where he’ll lay up next to me and the baby and you can smell it. Our sons 9 months old and I’ve always been 110% clean with him. Lysol everywhere he always smells like lavender and baby dreft!

I don’t know what to do because talking to him pisses him off he sees no issue at all. Texts always get ignored.. this is insane. I feel like this morning was the final straw when he came to lay next to me while I was feeding the baby and all i could smell was pure ASS and bad breath.

Oh and before you ask, when he’s about to hang out with the boys he showers AND brushes his teeth and has no bad smells.

Edit: no my husband isn’t depressed, he doesn’t show even the faintest signs of being depressed. He’s just lazy as hell. He doesn’t work either, our baby is high risk for COVID so we’ve been living off of our unemployment so he has zero reason to be like this. He fell asleep on the couch last night and when I woke up he was coming into bed and as soon as he went to lay down I could tell he was probably playing in his ass because I could smell it.

I only give him sex after he’s showered and brushed his teeth because yes I’ve actually caught INTENSE Uti’s from him. I just feel like this is fucking INSANE because he never had this issue ever until he got comfortable now he feels like he can smell. I’m such a freak in the shower I literally have 10000 products in there for me because I’m obsessed with being clean so you can imagine how I feel 😐😐😐😐😐