Breakup

So today took a turn when my bf had a talk about how we have been feeling lately. I just voiced to him that I feel like we don’t spend much time together and that I want to start going on more dates and he said that he has no interest in really going out and then said that I can just go out alone. We seem to be on different pages and want different things so I told him I wasn’t sure if we should stay in the relationship because we have been fighting too much. I ended up breaking it off after 4 years and he then called me a slut and basically told me I was nothing without him. He got in my face screaming at me so I slapped him because he was scaring me. He then stormed off and so I started moving out because we do live together and then he starts crying and pleading for me to come back to him. He’s been calling nonstop. I don’t know what to do. I have taken him back too many times when he’s been toxic. How can I move on from this? I don’t want to go back to him. I don’t think it would do either of us any good.