Tired breastfeeding mum after some advice for 1 year old

Le

My little one is 1 shes always been a poor sleeper some nights it could be 4hr, 3.5 per stint or sometimes in lucky which is hardly ever and its 5 or 6 hrs per sleep stint at night.

I'm sooo tired as there are nights when it's bad like tonight has been 2.5 then 2 hours then 4.5 hours so far night before she done 4.5 hours and then nearly 6 or 7 I can't remember now.

I've been told she doesn't need to be waking for milk she can go all night without it it's only for comfort.

She only has milk when she wakes in the morning sometimes before her nap but not ways then before bed.

I crave some sleep some days I do feel down and miserable becuase I'm so tired.

However saying all this I'm like does she need the milk, she won't take it any other time but then I know she's not having much but at least its giving her antibodies during this pandemic were going through.

Just feel a bit lost on what I should be doing but also wondering how long will this Continue she may jjst be a baby who doesn't sleep at all!!

I have also dont xpressed and don't really plan do I've tried during the day she's not interested like water I struggle to even get water in her she doesn't like to drink that much either