Back Popping /Side Twisting/ Body Streching

Cat

Ladies, only a few of you may relate as I actually have found that I’m a strange breed when it comes to this lol 😂 but I’m a very flexible person and I’ve always my entire life had a daily stretching routine that involves, stretching my legs, back, sides everything. I usually twist to the side until my back pops it feels Amazing and it relieves so much tension in my back.

My husband also pops my upper back by hugging me and squeezing my upper back until it pops. If I don’t do this, I feel pretty tense, sooo since becoming pregnant, the upper back pops are almost gone bc my boobs hurt too much to have my husband try to pop it, however; I’ve continued to side twist to pop my back. I usually only twist until it pops if it does not, I don’t keep trying bc it will make me feel some Sis in my belly.

Anyway, just wondering if any other mama’s out there have dealt with this or actually still pop and stretch and if it can harm baby. Obviously when I get bigger I likely won’t be able too get any back tensión relief. I’m 19 asks + 2 days currently. Any advice appreciated! 😍💕💕💕