Annoying friend lol

OMGG I may sound mean but I HATE when a “friend” copies me 😂

So I wear lashes long and my friend always would say omg those are to long talk crap now she wears the same ones I wear because I told her the name of the store I get them at .

Then I wore some high thigh boots she said it’s not her style then asked what store I got them now she is wearing them smh 🤦‍♀️ .

It’s the simple things

But I bought a huge fish tank for my house I been wanting this for a while now and finally said okay I’m do it I bought a huge tank for my living room I love it even bought cute expensive fish 🐠 lol I posted it on my Snapchat now she is going buy some she’s like omg where did u get that tank she said she’s getting 1 just like it 😭

Then I told her I plan to go to Vegas with my husband for my bday week now all of a sudden she’s planning to go to Vegas her bday week I’m going to visit my family tho so idk I didn’t tell her that 😭 she even tries to get her son the same exact toys I get my baby she seen I ordered him a baby tablet she wanted to know the brand of it and website and got her son the same one color and everything

She even goes as far as going to the same salon I go to do her nails the same color and style I do it’s kinda annoying maybe she’s just trying feel young she is 10 years older than me ?

Umm idk I don’t like people who copy idk why it bugs me ahah has anyone had this ??? Dose it bug u should I just not tell her my plans lol