In need of a little pick me up 😔

Good morning ladies. This is something I’ve been struggling with the last couple of years. Now that I’m getting older (34) I sometimes wonder if everything my heart desires (home, partner, my own little family etc) will ever happen or fall into place? I see everyone’s lives change and happen before me, while I just remain stagnant in that area in my life. I hate to compare myself to others but as a woman and at my age, I can’t help but wonder and worry about my future....when all others areas in my life are doing well, my love life doesn’t seem to change.

Don’t get me wrong I have put myself out there, dated and even had serious relationships but they never work out...I always get the short end of the stick in when it comes to partners. I’m very giving, loving, family oriented in a relationship but I always hit rock bottom with them...sometimes I feel like it’s just wasn’t meant for me and maybe I’ll never find someone or see my children that I so wish for. I’ve been very emotional, lonely, and I hate to admit depressed about my situation. Will I every get my happy ending...I’m losing hope. I’ve prayed and prayed on this for years and I am not sure my prayers are being heard.

Any positivity or ounce of hope would help. I don’t think I have anymore of it, I’m so tired...

Please share any stories if any of you have gone through this..