Advice needed on vasectomy!

Cristina

Okay so I'm gonna try an make this short.

My fiance and I have been together 14 years on and off. We have 2 daughters together 11 and 4. And he has a son with someone else who is 6. When we were on one of our breaks his one night stand got pregnant an hence his son.... so anyways when I got pregnant with our youngest. We both someone thought ya know we should be done having kids I was more not 100 percent sure am that's why I didn't get my tubes tied during mt c section when it was offered. But my dr did recommend a vasectomy. When I brought it up to my bf he instantly was for it. He was 100 percent sure he didn't want any more kids. And I was okay with him getting it done. I think deep down I was so unsure on if we were going to last that I was okay with him getting it cuz part of me didn't want him going am knocking up another one night stand. So he got it done in 2016. We have been together ever since before I got pregnant with our youngest and things have been really great the last few years. The older I get the more I feel like I want one last baby. I want a boy always have since I can remeber and I know it's not garenteed but I just have baby fever so bad...

anyways has anyone ever had a partner get the reversal done did it work ????

And my last question is my fiance says he will think about it only if he can get the vasectomy re done after lol. Idk of this is a thing or if it's even a possibility.

Any advice will help. Thank you all❤